Report Pollution

Tundra Swans | Spring Migration, Pool 8 Robert J. Hurt Landscape Photography

If you see silt or debris entering a street drain, contaminants entering a stream, a failing silt fence on a construction site, or any other disturbance you believe is contaminating our local waters, call the municipality where it is happening. Or, you can call the La Crosse County Offices. Don’t let the actions of others pollute our local waterways. Be proactive. Make a phone call.

City of La Crosse 608 789-7536

City of Onalaska 608 781-9530

Village of Holmen 608 526-6308

Town of Onalaska 608 790-2800

La Crosse County 608 785-9867

Town of Campbell 608 783-0050

Village of West Salem 608 786-1858

Town of Holland 608 526-3354

Village of Shelby 608 788-1032